Skin Tightening Specialist

Laser skin tightening is available at Laser Solutions Studio in Naperville, Illinois. As the body ages, it naturally loses collagen and elastin. Fortunately, today it doesn't take major plastic surgery to tighten up loose or sagging skin. Solutions Laser Studio offers full, effective skin tightening treatments.

Skin Tightening Q & A

Where Can Laser Skin Tightening Be Done?

Laser skin tightening is most commonly done on the face to treat crow's feet, frown lines, creases, and other facial wrinkles. It can also be performed in other areas where the skin is sagging, including the arms, the neck, the hands, the legs, and the chest area. This helps the body contour into a more natural, healthy look.

How Does Laser Skin Tightening Work?

The PicoSure FOCUS Lens Array laser treatment is a multi-layered treatment that stimulates the skin to produce more of its own natural collagen and elastin between the cells. The high energy laser sends its concentrated light into 10 percent of the skin at a time, while the other 90 percent of the skin is treated with a lower energy laser light. The laser then rotates to send the highest frequency laser into each part of the skin in turn. This method works particularly well because it is very gentle and won't overstimulate the skin as a whole. By approaching the skin in intervals, the laser is able to focus on the deepest layers of the dermis, exactly where the collagen and elastin are formed. This approach allows for the best skin tightening, reaching even the deeper lines and wrinkles on the face.

How Many Treatments Will Be Needed?

Most patients need around three treatment sessions, although this does vary by person. Each treatment session will last for around 15 to 20 minutes. Sessions are usually spaced around a month apart, and are administered by our health care professionals. 

What Is Recovery From Laser Face Tightening Like?

Recovery from laser face tightening is very different from a facelift or other surgical recovery. It takes only a few days for any redness to resolve, and most people are able to resume their regular routine almost immediately. At most, patients will usually feel a mild tenderness, but will not typically have any pain after a laser face tightening treatment.

*Individual Results May Vary

Testimonials

Words from our patients

  • Yelp

    "5 treatments max versus other lasers making me do so many more treatments, I highly recommend, this is the place to go for Tattoo Removal."*

    Nicholas S
  • facebook

    "She explained everything thoroughly and checked in with me often. She made sure I knew what to expect and even followed up with me afterwards!"*

    Beth Kipper
  • facebook

    " They have Picosure! This is the only way to get a Tattoo Removed completely , don't go anywhere else!"*

    Nicholas Anthony
Location
Solutions Laser Studio
1995 Springbrook Square, Suite 115
Naperville, IL 60564
Phone: 630-358-9330
Office Hours

Get in touch

630-358-9330